readmypoopoo

your daily dose of me

By reading this, you are agreeing that this site and it's contents are fictional, and that the true authors cannot be held responsible for any damage caused in any way at any time. These articles and any entries posted on the links under any categories are purely opinion; the naming of any actual people or events are coincidental. Our disclaimer can be viewed here, if you do not read it you are still held to the same terms.

e-mail my ass at this address!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Gay Ban Ignored, Stolen 'Sclades, And Idol Shit

With fast and swift action Gummint Officials have already tossed the would be ban on gay marriage. Odd, that when dealing with something as trivial as whether or not administration should pause their feverishly relentless Neo Nazi practices to outlaw gay marriage, we are also losing true American heroes.

Which reminds me of how much I hate Canadians. Omar, sorry comrade, but you just don't do it for me anymore. You've lost that attraction, ya know? And out of sheer curiosity, where have you and your AAA (African American Alliance, a black supremacist hate group that your pre pubescent sex toy and hilariously named "Woozie" is undoubtedly looking to form) friend been lately?



You can still comment even with comment moderation on, but careful, I might not let it happen. Oh you sweet things, how I've missed you.

But at least some home boys are ridin clean. Just beacuse they didn't pay for 'em doesn't mean they shouldn't get to drive them. Ya know, nurka?


Sweet lil' ride

But in regards to even dumber shit, Katherine McDeeznuts from American Idol can suck a mean one, and apparently well enough to earn herself a record deal. YAY.

All in all, I think I'd rather tea bag her butthole rather than let Tay Tay deep throat me.

Make this your homepage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home