readmypoopoo

your daily dose of me

By reading this, you are agreeing that this site and it's contents are fictional, and that the true authors cannot be held responsible for any damage caused in any way at any time. These articles and any entries posted on the links under any categories are purely opinion; the naming of any actual people or events are coincidental. Our disclaimer can be viewed here, if you do not read it you are still held to the same terms.

e-mail my ass at this address!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Swedish Nipples Day

That is right boys and girls, and here are come Swedish nips for ya.
Here is one.


And another.


Yes, they are attractive, and yes, I would probably annihilate them in a wierd, wierd way.

Also Socom 3 is the most addictive game of all time, which is why some people look like this. But, at least they are the driving force of revenue between websites like MadThumbs and Vaseline. Thank God for those internet heroes.

But, enjoy Swedish nipples day, and when you're jerking the gurk, thank me. But not until after you're done, because that is just fucking creepy.

I lost my wallet last night and had to sit in the license place, one different that the regular DMV, and it sucked even more than usual. Here were some of my companions.

Make this your homepage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home